Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The end is near

We are nearing the end of our build out adventure. Tomorrow is a day of painting. Thursday the floors go. Friday the plumbing and electric are finalized. So hopefully Monday or Tuesday we can have our final inspection. This weekend we will put together chairs and set up stations and run to Target five million times. This is really the exciting part. Finally seeing all of your hard work turn into something really cool. We have put our hearts into this business. It has not been easy. I'm lucky to have such a wonderful business and life partner that will stick with me through this madness. Like I said before, this has been a dream of mine since I was younger. It takes a really strong person to set aside their own life to make someone else's dreams come true. My other half has done that for me. I wouldn't be here without my partner in crime. I have more pictures, of course. I was looking back at the purple walls today. It seems like it has been forever since those stupid walls were purple. But it was really just 2 weeks ago that we got those crazy things covered. Here are the picture updates...


This is another sign that my Etsy guy made for me. It amazes me how he can choose the most perfect objects for each letter. I love the arrow too.

The new door was installed today. I've never seen a door close so perfectly before. I'm not even being silly about that. It closes and latches like butter. 

OK so this is really cool too. I love Etsy. Everyone is sooooo nice. I found this guy and I liked different parts of all of his shelves but not one entirely so I cut and pasted them all together and he did a wonderful job. There will be one of these shelves and each station. It's the Clients domain. The mason jar will hold a flower or maybe a plant at times. The hooks are for the purses and the shelf is for a beverage. He used old distressed wood and put a really cool finish on it. 

I'll keep you guys posted as the week goes on if I can.