Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pictures

So I've been a little behind with my blogs. Sorry. Things have gotten overwhelming as we near the end. I'm going to catch you all up with pictures. I'll caption below each one. and.... GO!

The Painting is almost done. After 4 million coats of paint my better half finally covered the dam purple. 

It's pretty crazy to look through that door and not see into the back room anymore.

Speaking of that door... It used to be a door. Now it's an archway. It leads into our new hallway that takes you to the client bathroom. It also takes you to a new door (which is where I'm standing) that goes into the back room for laundry and color mixing. 

These are the new walls from the view of the back room. So basically you're looking at the new hallway from the outside. These guys build walls quickly.
This is our fake wall. it's a wall that sits about 6 inches in front of the firewall. It hides the plumbing and electrical for the fridge and washer/dryer that will live in this space. And the new water heater. Cross your fingers it can run three sinks and not run out of hot water. I've been assured that it will but I have my doubts. These guys don't know how much water we go through in a 5 minute period of time.
A very dear friend has donated this door to us for a little while. Gotta have my doors. She beat it up a little and painted it. It will live behind our reception desk for awhile.
And this is my Favorite ever!!!!!!! It's my quote! It will hang on our art wall. And eventually live in my house with me forever. This quote is fueling this madness. It will be a nice reminder in the new salon and a good story to share. Don't worry all artists will be revealed eventually.

So... We are hoping to have the build out done by the end of next week. Then we spend a week tying up loose ends and hopefully move in around the 8th or 9th of March. YAY! We are almost home free.