Saturday, March 8, 2014

Thankful

I wrote another post before this one but I deleted it. It was full of my tears over sprinkler heads, fire marshals, and water meters. But those aren't words I'd like to share with you today. Today I am thankful. THANKFUL! What a word. I am full of thanks. I am full of joy. This last week has taken me to hell and back. I made it though. I am still standing. I am... thankful. Monday will come and go. The finishing pieces will fall into place and on Tuesday night I will write to you all about my first day in my new salon. Right now I'm sitting in my new salon all by myself and I can honestly tell you that everything is just the way I imagined it or better. Enough about me. Let's see this thing!!!

Shampoo Area




Stations!

Reception Area

The view from the receptionist desk





No comments:

Post a Comment